Current Research Participation Opportunities
These research opportunities have been reviewed and approved by ENA's Department of Emergency Nursing Research as being applicable to current emergency nursing practice. Please note that the studies listed are not sponsored or endorsed by ENA. Questions, concerns or comments about any individual study should be directed to the study’s principal investigator.
- Considering a Relationship Between Nurse Stigma and Quality of Nursing Care
- Moral Injury, Symptom Awareness and Workplace Stress in ED Nurses
- Professional Quality of Life and Nurses’ Perceived Communication Patterns in High Acuity Environments post COVID-19
- Relationship between nurses’ transition to practice, burnout, grit, and the covid-19 pandemic
- Impact of Personal Environment and Resilience on Compassion Fatigue and Satisfaction in Emergency Department Nurses