It was great to see you at Emergency Nursing 2021!
All recorded sessions are available on demand, with more than 20 brand-new sessions will become available on Oct. 13. You can still access 50-plus CNE hours of accredited content by clicking the “Register Now” button above.
Top Ten EN21 Education Sessions
- Opening Session – Dr. Rick Rigsby
- The Mixology of Traumatology
- It’s Fine. Everything is On Fire, But It’s Fine: The Experience, Role Identification and Training of ED Charge Nurses
- 13 Unlucky Patients: Near Misses, Close Calls, and Fatal Mistakes Parts 1 & 2
- Closing Session – James Patterson; Stryker Matinee
- Everything Happens in Threes: Black Clouds, Full Moons, and Friday the 13th. Emergency Medicine Superstitions
- Introduction to Emergency Department Leadership: ED Operations
- Not the Cruise I Signed Up For: Pandemic at Sea
- Hemiparesis in a 4-year-old Patient Is a Hoof Beat: Is the Possibility of a Stroke a Horse or a Zebra?
- Oct. 11 – Emergency Nursing News issue drops with coverage of the final day of EN21 plus a list of must-watch EN21 Xperience On-demand sessions
- Oct. 13 (Emergency Nurses Day ®) – Additional on-demand content becomes available.
- Sign up to join the Emergency Nurses Day Trivia Challenge. Once more, a great reason to team up with colleagues for a bit of friendly competition. Register here.
- Celebrate emergency nurses making a difference around the world by participating in the EN Week 5K . Follow us on social media from Oct. 10-16 and share your pics and stories!
- Oct. 20 – Special rate for EN21 on-demand content ends. The registration price will go up to $250, so register now!
- Dec. 1 – Last day to register to access EN21 Xperience On-demand content.
CNE Hours Information
- Virtual participants will be able to claim 50-plus CNE hours for Emergency Nursing 2021 accredited education. All applicable sessions will be available, and credit open to claim, until Jan. 31, 2022.
- Additional CNE and accreditation information can be found here.
EN21 Xperience on-demand Registration Rates
(Includes access to on-demand conference content through Jan. 31, 2022 – a huge value!)
|Post-conference Registration||Special Rate Now through Oct. 20||Standard Rate Oct. 21-Dec. 1|
ENA Conference Education
ADA Requests/Conference Related Questions
Emergency Nursing 2022
Sept. 30-Oct. 3
Be the first to know
Sign up to receive the latest Emergency Nursing 2022 updates on registration, pricing and more.