You have the opportunity to move ENA and the emergency nursing profession forward by volunteering at the national level, your state council, or local chapter
Ready to Volunteer?
There are a variety of ways you can get involved as an ENA member. From short term opportunities available through out the year to an annual call for volunteers, discover how you can best lend your voice:
- Contribute articles to JEN or ENA Connection
- Apply to serve on an ENA volunteer group
- Serve as a General Assembly Delegate
- Share your voice as an ENA advocate
Already a volunteer or leader?
Current State Council and Chapter Leaders
ENA offers a variety of tools and resources to support state council and chapter leaders in their work in managing local organizations.
- Officer orientation manuals
- Administration and operational procedures
- Branding and marketing templates and guidelines
- State Council Achievement Awards application
- State and Chapter Leader Orientation
The State and Chapter Leader Area is limited to current local leaders.
Login to access State and Chapter Leader Area
Participate in your community and build relationships by networking with your peers, sharing ideas, and attending local and national events
ENA State Councils and Chapters
Members become eligible to participate in state council and chapter activities immediately upon joining ENA. State councils serve as the decision-making body at the state level and are chartered by ENA National. Chapters are part of the state council that offers a hyper-local way of connecting with ENA. Not all states have chapters.
Find My State/Chapter
Go to Latest Discussion
Conferences and Events
From the ENA annual conference to local education, join us at one of these upcoming events!
All Local Events