To further advance the profession of emergency nursing, the ENA Foundation proudly offers educational scholarships annually. Scholarship offerings include academic scholarships, available for members and non-members seeking education
ranging from associate to doctoral degrees, and conference scholarships for members interested in attending ENA’s largest educational event: Emergency Nursing annual conference.
The submission period for ENA Annual Conference Scholarships for International Applicants is now open.Be sure to review the application eligibility and submission procedures prior
to applying. The deadline to submit applications is February 10. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
2020 ENA Foundation Scholarship Application Submission Periods
2019 Scholarship & Grant Recipients
- Academic Scholarships: March 2 - April 28
- ENA Annual Conference Scholarships (U.S. applicants) March 16 - April 13
Scholarship List by Donor
ENA Foundation Academic Scholarships
Eligible applicants include emergency nurses pursing any of the following master's degrees: Nursing Administration, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Education or Public Health.
*For the purposes of eligibility, "children" are defined as natural, legally adopted, stepchildren or grandchildren.
Graduate Scholarships Available: ENA Foundation Endowed Graduate Scholarship, ENA Foundation Member-Supported Master's Scholarship, ENA Foundation State Challenge Master's Scholarship, Anita Dorr Memorial Scholarship, BCEN Master's Scholarship, Gisness Advanced Practice Scholarship, Jeanette Ash Memorial Endowed Scholarship, Joan Eberhardt Memorial Scholarship, Judith C. Kelleher Memorial Scholarship (Nurse Practitioners), Karen O'Neil Memorial Scholarship, Teleflex Scholarship, Texas Endowed Scholarship Fund, Stryker Scholarship: Master's in Health Care or Related Field, Grand Canyon State Council Scholarship, Vicki Dippner-Robertson Memorial Scholarship, California ENA State Council Scholarship, Colorado State Council Scholarship, Georgia ENA Scholarship, the Land of Lincoln Scholarship, HoosiER Nurse Scholarship, Kentucky ENA Founders Scholarship, Maryland ENA Scholarship in Memory of Emilie Crown, Minnesota Pathways IX Scholarship, Missouri ENA State Council Scholarship, New Jersey ENA State Council Scholarship, Randy Mitchell Education Scholarship, Vicki Patrick Legacy Scholarship, Mary Leblond Advocacy Scholarship, Sally Snow National Leadership Scholarship, Virginia State Challenge Scholarship, Tom Whitten, Jr. Educational Scholarship, Richard Wynkoop Memorial Endowed Scholarship (for active military or veterans).
- Applicants must be a current ENA member in good standing
- A minimum of a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Applicants must be attending a NLN, AACN or CCNE accredited institution and must provide verification of the institution's current accreditation
- Two letters of recommendation; one of which must be from a current ENA member in good standing
- With the exception of the doctoral and Elizabeth B. Moore Memorial Scholarship applicants, previous recipients are ineligible to reapply under the same category. however, qualified recipients may apply for the next category. Previous doctoral scholarship recipients are eligible to reapply in the doctoral category.
- ENA members having served in the immediate past three (3) years on the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees or ENA Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee are ineligible to apply
- The current members of the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees, ENA Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee as well as the individuals that have served in such positions in the immediate past three (3) years and the spouses and children* of all such individuals are ineligible to apply
Interested in contributing to a scholarship, or question about the application process? Contact ENA Foundation at 847.460.4100 or email@example.com.