To further advance emergency nursing, the ENA Foundation proudly offers educational scholarships annually. Offerings include academic scholarships, available to for members and nonmembers seeking to further their education with degrees ranging from associates
to doctoral degrees, as well as conference scholarships for members interested in attending ENA’s annual education and networking event.
The submission period for all scholarships are as follows:
- Conference Scholarships (International applicants) – Jan. 16-Feb. 20(CLOSED)
- Academic Scholarships – March 1-April 28
- Conference Scholarships (U.S. applicants) – March 14-April 18
Emergency Nursing 2023 will deliver CNE hours and high-quality emergency nursing content driven to support your career advancement. Whether you are a student, a nurse early in your career, a nursing professional who lives and works outside the U.S. or a seasoned nurse looking for advanced education, Emergency Nursing 2023 has education and learning opportunities for every level. Visit ena.org/en23 for more information on what's going on in sunny San Diego.
Conference Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicants must be an ENA member in good standing prior to applying
- Previous conference scholarship recipients are ineligible to reapply
- Members already receiving funding from national associations, state councils or chapters are ineligible
- ENA members having served on the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees or the ENA Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee in the immediate past three years are ineligible to apply
Tips for Submission
Scholarship List by Donor
ENA Foundation Academic Scholarships
Eligible applicants include emergency nurses pursuing any of the following master's degrees: Nursing Administration, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Education or Public Health.
*For the purposes of eligibility, "children" are defined as natural, legally adopted, stepchildren or grandchildren.Graduate Scholarships Available: ENA Foundation Endowed Graduate Scholarship, ENA Foundation Member-Supported Master's Scholarship, ENA Foundation State Challenge Master's Scholarship, Anita Dorr Memorial Scholarship, BCEN Master's Scholarship, Gisness Advanced Practice Scholarship, Jeanette Ash Memorial Endowed Scholarship, Joan Eberhardt Memorial Scholarship, Judith C. Kelleher Memorial Scholarship (Nurse Practitioners), Karen O'Neil Memorial Scholarship, Teleflex Scholarship, Texas Endowed Scholarship Fund, Stryker Scholarship: Master's in Health Care or Related Field, Grand Canyon State Council Scholarship, Vicki Dippner-Robertson Memorial Scholarship, California ENA State Council Scholarship, Colorado State Council Scholarship, Georgia ENA Scholarship, the Land of Lincoln Scholarship, HoosiER Nurse Scholarship, Kentucky ENA Founders Scholarship, Maryland ENA Scholarship in Memory of Emilie Crown, Minnesota Pathways IX Scholarship, Missouri ENA State Council Scholarship, New Jersey ENA State Council Scholarship, Randy Mitchell Education Scholarship, Vicki Patrick Legacy Scholarship, Mary Leblond Advocacy Scholarship, Sally Snow National Leadership Scholarship, Virginia State Challenge Scholarship, Tom Whitten, Jr. Educational Scholarship, Richard Wynkoop Memorial Endowed Scholarship (for active military or veterans).
- Applicants must be a current ENA member in good standing
- A minimum of a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Applicants must be attending an ACEN or CCNE accredited institution and must provide verification of the institution's current accreditation
- Two letters of recommendation; one of which must be from a current ENA member in good standing
- With the exception of the doctoral and Elizabeth B. Moore Memorial Scholarship applicants, previous recipients are ineligible to reapply under the same category. however, qualified recipients may apply for the next category. Previous doctoral scholarship recipients are eligible to reapply in the doctoral category.
- ENA members having served in the immediate past three (3) years on the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees or ENA Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee are ineligible to apply
- The current members of the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees, ENA Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee as well as the individuals that have served in such positions in the immediate past three (3) years and the spouses and children* of all such individuals are ineligible to apply
Interested in contributing to a scholarship, or have a question about the application process? Contact ENA Foundation at 847.460.4100 or email@example.com.