Call for 2018 ENA Foundation Management Board Candidates
The ENA Foundation is searching for leaders interested in advancing the mission and improving how we impact our members and the patients they serve.
Please consider joining the ENA Foundation’s Management Board, a dynamic group responsible for over $2.5 million awarded in scholarship funds to emergency nurses around the world.
- 3 ENA member positions currently open
- 3 corporate/industry positions currently open
- Election period February 1 – September 28
- Applications accepted through September 28 at 12:00 pm CDT
Please submit all application requirements to the ENA Foundation via the online application process.
- Completed application
- Two letters of recommendation from current ENA members
- A signed Conflict of Interest form
- A high-resolution digital headshot
In addition to the items listed above, each candidate must complete a full background check. Upon completion of the application applicants will be emailed a separate link for completion.
For questions, please contact the Foundation at ENA.Foundation@ena.org or 847.460.4100.
All requirements listed above must be received by the ENA Foundation in order for the application to be considered complete.
(Requires account setup to access the application.)