ENA is known for its outstanding educational lineup at conference. Now you can explore cutting edge emergency nursing topics from the comfort of your home. Twice each year—January and June—ENA is hosting a new, live webinar delivered by one of our outstanding conference faculty members, plus a select number of sessions recorded from last year's Emergency Nursing conference, an ePoster gallery of 10 presentations, and access to a designated learning community for topic discussion following the webinar.
June sessions include:
- On-demand webinar: Recognize These and Save a Life--Using the ECG as Your Crystal Ball
Presented by Janis Farnholtz Provinse, MS, RN, CNS, CEN, TCRN
- Care of Rural Trauma Patients
Presented by Brittany Newberry, PhD, MSN, MPH, APRN, ENP-BC, FNP-BC
- Environmental Emergencies in Pediatrics: Bites and Stings
Presented by Kathleen Jordan, DNP, MS, RN, ENP-BC, FNP-BC, SANE-P
- Between a Clot and a Hard Place: Antidotes for Novel Oral Anticoagulants
Presented by Serena Harris, PharmD, BCPS, BCCCP
March sessions include:
- On-demand webinar: Validating Triage Competency
Presented by Shelley Cohen, MSN, RN, CEN
- Debunking Dogma in the ED – Bridging the Knowledge Translation Gap to Bring Cutting Edge Care to the Bedside
Presented by Kristen M. Cline, BSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, SANE-A, TCRN, CFRN
- Improving Self-Care Post ED Discharge in the Pediatrics Asthma Patient
Presented by Gail Schoolden, DNP, APRN-CNS, CPEN
- What Will They Think of Next? New Trends in Designer Drugs
Presented by Joanne Navarroli, MSN, RN, CEN
ENA members can purchase ENA Conference on Demand! for $48, while non-members can purchase for $60. If you’re not an ENA member yet, join now and receive fantastic instruction from top-notch faculty plus networking opportunities with passionate emergency nurses, just like you!
Take a sneak peek at what ENA Conference on Demand! has to offer!