ENA members receive significant savings on certification and recertification fees. Certification provides validation of the skills, knowledge, and critical thinking required for quality patient care.
The Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN) provides the certification roadmap for your success. BCEN is THE benchmark for nursing certifications across the emergency and trauma nursing spectrum. BCEN offers the following certifications:
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN®)
- Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN®)
- Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse (CPEN®)
- Certified Transport Registered Nurse (CTRN®)
- Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN™)
View ENA’s position statements on certifications here.
To learn more about BCEN certifications, click here or visit www.BCENcertifications.org.