ENA Foundation Announces 2023 Board of Trustees
January 17, 2023 • ENA Foundation
Former ENA President Mike Hastings to serve as 2023 chairperson
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (Jan. 17, 2023) – The ENA Foundation has announced its 2023 Board of Trustees which includes 16 members from Texas to Pennsylvania.
The Foundation was established in 1991 with a mission to provide educational scholarships and research grants in the discipline of emergency nursing. Since its inception, more than 2,500 scholarships and grants totaling more than $5.8 million dollars have been distributed. In 2022 alone, the Foundation supported 235 emergency nurses with $448,000 in funding while also introducing the new Emergency Nursing Diverse Voices Research Fellowship to support first-time researchers who are members of underrepresented communities.
“The ENA Foundation does so much to give back to nurses and advance the practice of emergency medicine through scholarships, grants and the recent launch of the ENDVR Fellowship. I’m honored to lead the Foundation this year and look forward to seeing what else we can accomplish,” said ENA Foundation Chair Mike Hastings, MSN, RN, CEN.
The 2023 Board of Trustees includes:
Chair: Mike Hastings, MSN, RN, CEN, of Kansas
Chair-elect: Amy Boren, MS, RN, CEN, CPEN, TCRN, of Colorado
Immediate Past Chair: Jeff Solheim, MNS, RN, CEN, TCRN, CFRN, FAEN, FAAN, of Nevada
- Todd Haines, MSN, RN, CEN, of Tennessee
- Shawntay Harris, MBA, MSN, MHA, RN, NEA-BC, NE-BC, TCRN, CPEN, CEN, of Texas
- CherylAnn MacDonald-Sweet, BSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, TCRN, of Pennsylvania
- Fred Neis, MS, RN, CEN, CPEN, TCRN, FAEN, of Kansas
- Christine Russe, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, TCRN, FAEN, of Texas
- Kimberly A Russo, MSN, RN, CEN, of New Jersey
- David Griffiths, BS, MBA, of Pennsylvania
- Amy Mills, RN, of North Carolina
- Randy Rzeznik, of Michigan
Presidential Appointee: Nycole Oliver, DNP, RN, APRN, CEN, FAEN, of Arkansas
ENA President: Terry Foster, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, CCRN, TCRN, FAEN, of Kentucky
ENA Immediate Past President: Jennifer Schmitz, MSN, RN, CEN, of Maine
ENA Chief Executive Officer: Nancy MacRae, MS, of Illinois