ENA Connection Announces Inaugural Class of ‘20 Under 40’ Honorees
October 7, 2021 • Emergency Nurses Association ENA Connection 20 Under 40
Association’s member magazine recognizes emergency nursing’s best and brightest
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (Oct. 7, 2021) – With a focus on early career excellence in emergency nursing, ENA Connection – the official member magazine of the Emergency Nurses Association – recently unveiled its inaugural class of 20 Under 40 honorees.
The selections include emergency nurses from 15 states and Washington, D.C., all of whom were recognized for reaching significant milestones in their health care careers, but also for demonstrating positive contributions that extend beyond their professional work.
“ENA boasts so much talent, knowledge and skill within its membership. It is exciting to see how this 20 Under 40 class exemplifies the best of that as emergency nurses who have excelled through the formative years of their careers,” said ENA President Ron Kraus, MSN, RN, EMT, CEN, ACNS-BC, TCRN. “The future of emergency nursing will be in good hands with this year’s honorees.”
Featured in the October issue of ENA Connection, the 2021 class includes (in alphabetical order):
- Taryn Amberson, MPH, BSN, RN, CEN, HCDP-BC, of Hawaii
- Dustin Bass, MHA, BSN, RN, CEN, NE-BC, of North Carolina
- Bryce Bishop, MBA, MSN, RN, TCRN, CEN, CPEN, of New York
- Sorayah Bourenane, MSN, BS, RN, CEN, CNL, of Texas
- Alexandra Carpenter, MHA, BSN, RN, TCRN, CPEN, of Ohio
- Amanda Comer, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, ACNP-BC, ENP-BC, ENP-C, of Mississippi
- Michael Dexter, BSN, RN, EMT-B, CEN, CPEN, CFRN, CTRN, CCRN, TCRN, of Louisiana
- Melissa Ann Felder, DNP, MBA, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, of South Carolina
- Bradley Goettl, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, ENP-C, AGACNP-BC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, EMT-P, of Texas
- Kyle Houser, BSN, RN, NE-BC, CEN, CPEN, of North Carolina
- Michael King, BSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, of Vermont
- Heather Loftus, MSN, RN, CEN, CNLM, CLNC, of New York
- Alexus Moore, MSN-ED, RN, of Virginia
- Nycole Oliver, DNP, APRN, of Arkansas
- Jenn O’Meal, BSN, RN, CEN, CFRN, ENP-BC, of Arizona
- Lauren Plaine, MPS, BSN, RN, CEN, of Washington, D.C.
- Jacki Roland, BSN, RN, CEN, of Missouri
- Audrey Rosin, MBA, MSN, RN, CEN, of Wisconsin
- Kim Russo, MSN, RN, FN-CSA, CEN, TCRN, of New Jersey
- Steven Tyler, DNP, RN, NE-BC, TCRN, of New York
To read about this year’s 20 Under 40 honorees, check out the October issue of ENA Connection. To schedule an interview with a member of this year’s 20 Under 40 class, please contact ENA Director of Communications Dan Campana – firstname.lastname@example.org.