Meet with industry-leading vendors about life-saving technology and services! Plus, shop exclusive gear, play to win prizes and so much more.
Contact our sales or tradeshow teams to explore ways to engage with ENA or for additional information including dates, deadlines and resources.
|Experience Hall Hours|| |
Wednesday, Sept. 20
Thursday, Sept. 21
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
|Friday, Sept. 22||11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, Sept. 23||11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
Saturday, Sept. 23
|*Subject to Change|| |
Experience Hall Interactive Learning
Welcome to the hands-on skills level of Emergency Nursing 2023. Experience dynamic education, demonstrations and competitions throughout the interactive Experience Hall pavilions:
- DisastER - Prepare for emergencies outside the ED.
- ENA Experience - Stop by the ENA Experience for all your ENA essentials including membership, education, publications, ENA Foundation, career development opportunities and exclusive conference merchandise and products!
- ePosters - Meet with presenters to discuss their projects, findings, and opportunities to improve practice in your facility.
- Insights & Innovations Theater - Drop in for education in varying formats, from fun game shows and emergency nursing debates to short, powerful talks on hot topics or new and innovative products and services.
- Professional Headshots – Prepare to tackle your next career milestones with a brand-new professional headshot! Grab your outfit of choice and ﬂash your best smile at the Headshot Lounge in the Experience Hall. You’ll be
greeted and cared for by touch-up artists to ensure you look your best. Sponsored by Elsevier
- Sharpen Your Skills: Hands-on Learning Experience – Emergency departments consistently perform critical interventions that save lives. As your ED staff performs these skills, whether daily or infrequently, there is a danger
when the dynamic becomes low-volume and high-risk. Improve patient outcomes by increasing your skill timeliness and competency at ENA’s Sharpen Your Skills booth. Visit this interactive, hands-on skill experience where you will learn how
to better perform, assist and advocate for life-saving interventions. Sponsored by Teleflex
- SIM Wars - Competition that is unmatched. Teams of nurses attending Emergency Nursing 2023 will work through simulated scenarios to achieve the best outcome for patients. Earn the championship title, a year of bragging rights and
this year, a new trophy and championship belt!
Information for Exhibitors
To view the Emergency Nursing 2023 floor plan, click here.
Emergency Nursing 2023 attendees can expect to see the latest products and services from over 100 exhibiting companies.
Products displayed come from these categories:
- Apparel (Uniforms/Socks/Shoes)
- Consulting/ED Design
- Educational Provider
- Healthcare Research
- Medical Device
- Medical Supplies
- Nurse Health & Wellness
- Professional Affiliation
- Promotional Products
Thank you to ENA's Emergency Nursing 2023 partners