General Assembly Delegates
ENA's 2021 General Assembly will now be a fully virtual event.
Updated Sept. 13
The Emergency Nurses Association announced that as of Sept. 3, the 2021 General Assembly will be a fully virtual event. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, ENA has continually worked to support its members in the best ways possible and recognizes the demanding working conditions its members and all emergency nurses face as this long public health crisis continues. Shifting to a virtual format allows ENA members to be where they are needed most right now, while still providing the opportunity to participate in this important annual assembly of delegates.
Below is information currently available regarding the upcoming virtual General Assembly:
- General Assembly will be held from 8 a.m.-noon Central time on Sept. 21-22
- All registered participants will have their registrations switched to virtual for General Assembly and, when applicable, Emergency Nursing 2021.
- Delegates will use LUMI – the same platform used for the 2020 General Assembly. It includes a live stream of the General Assembly proceedings.
- Log in information will be sent to all participants soon.
- ENA will host a Test Your Tech session on Sept. 17 as well as a live delegate orientation on Sept. 20 to ensure everyone’s technology will work during the live event.
- New Standing Rules of Procedure have been developed to adhere to a virtual format.
Additional information will be shared directly with participants through email and on this page.
Questions about General Assembly? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Assembly Handbook
- LUMI Technology Cheat Sheet
- 2021 Delegate Allocation Report
- Governance Policies
- ENA Bylaws