Eligible applicants include nurses pursuing a baccalaureate degree in nursing (RN to BSN).
- Applicants (with the exception of those applying for the Elizabeth B. Moore Memorial Scholarship) must be a current ENA member in good standing
- A minimum of a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Applicants must be attending a NLN, AACN or CCNE accredited institution and must provide verification of the institution's current accreditation
- Two letters of recommendation; one of which must be from a current ENA member in good standing
- With the exception of the Elizabeth B. Moore Memorial Scholarship applicants, previous scholarship recipients are ineligible to reapply under the same category. However, qualified previous recipients may apply for the next category.
- ENA members having served in the immediate past three (3) years on the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees or ENA Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee are ineligible to apply
- The current members of the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees, ENA Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee as well as the individuals that have served such positions in the immediate past three (3) years and the spouses and children* of all such individuals are ineligible to apply
*For the purposes of eligibility, "children" are defined as natural, legally adopted, stepchildren or grandchildren.
Undergraduate Scholarships Available: ENA Foundation Endowed Undergraduate Scholarship, ENA Foundation State Challenge Scholarship, BCEN Undergraduate Scholarship, Charles Kunz Memorial Scholarship, Elizabeth B. Moore Memorial Scholarship, Ingrid Steinbach Emerging Professional Scholarship, Justin Jewell Collegiate Scholarship, NY Empire State Undergraduate State Challenge Scholarship, Richard Wynkoop Memorial Endowed Scholarship (for active military or veterans).