To further advance the profession of emergency nursing, the ENA Foundation proudly offers educational scholarships annually. Scholarship offerings include academic scholarships, available for members and non-members seeking education ranging from associate to doctoral degrees, and conference scholarships for members interested in attending ENA’s largest educational event: Emergency Nursing annual conference.
2019 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION PERIODS
- International Conference Scholarships: February 11 - March 29
- Academic Scholarships: March 1 - April 28
- U.S. Conference Scholarships: April 1 - May 15
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
The 2019 Conference Scholarship for International ENA Members will provide funding for recipients to attend ENA's Emergency Nursing annual conference in Austin, TX, September 29-October 2, 2019. Interested in applying to the International Conference Scholarship?
Eligibility Requirements for International Scholarships
- Applicants must be an ENA member in good standing
- Applicants must live and work in a country outside the United States
- Previous conference scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply
- Members already receiving funding from national associations, state councils or chapters are ineligible
- ENA members having served in the immediate past three years on the ENA board of directors, ENA Foundation board of trustees, or the ENA Foundation scholarship selection committee are ineligible to apply.
CLICK HERE for complete eligibility and submission procedures.
ENA Foundation Scholarships
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants (with the exception of Pre-RN category applicants) must be current ENA members in good standing in order to apply for an ENA Foundation scholarship
- Pre-RN category applicants are not required to be ENA members, but must submit a letter of reference from a current ENA member in good standing
- A minimum 3.0 grade point average (GPA) is required for consideration
- Applicants must be attending an NLN, AACN, or CCNE accredited school and must provide verification of the school’s current accreditation
- Two letters of recommendation are required for each scholarship category. One letter must be from a current ENA member
- With the exception of doctoral and Elizabeth B. Moore scholarship applicants, previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply under the same category. However, qualified previous recipients may apply for the next category. Previous doctoral scholarship recipients are eligible to reapply in the doctoral category
- ENA members having served in the immediate past three years on the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees, or ENA Foundation scholarship selection committee are ineligible to apply
- The current members of the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees, ENA Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee, as well as individuals that have served in such positions in the immediate past three (3) years and the sposes and children* of all such individuals are ineligible to apply for a scholarship
* For purposes of eligibility, "children" are defined as natural, legally adopted, stephchildren, or grandchildren
Interested in contributing to a scholarship, or question about the application process? Contact ENA Foundation at 847.460.4100 or email@example.com.