Emergency Department Manager's Survival Guide
The ED Manager’s Survival Guide was developed by ENA members with expertise in emergency department management and intimate knowledge of what ED managers need to survive – and succeed!
- Operations - throughput and flow, physician engagement, workplace safety
- Human Resource Management - staffing and scheduling, conflict management, interviewing/hiring/firing
- Professional Development - delegation, change management, communication
- Quality and Safety - core measures, risk management, patient experience
- Legal/Regulatory - ethics, patient rights, regulatory issues
- Finance - budgeting…and more!
For best results on mobile devices, please download the free Adobe Reader app
The digital ED Manager’s Survival Guide is a final sale item, and non-refundable or available for return. By purchasing this product, you agree to the following terms: This product is for individual use only, it is not to be reproduced, redistributed or used for any commercial purposes. This digital product is not available for continuing education credit