Sixteen Emergency Nurses to Join Academy of Emergency Nursing
September 18, 2017 • AEN News
AEN Fellows are chosen for their dedication to membership, enduring and substantial contributions that have a significant impact on the advancement of emergency nursing, and the potential for sustained input to the AEN.
Since 2004, 148 extraordinary emergency nurses have been inducted into the AEN who have met and gone beyond their duty in the profession.
“AEN Fellows wholly represent the values of ENA through their contributions to the advancement of emergency nursing, their compassion, and reaching the highest standard of excellence for patients,” said ENA President Karen Wiley, MSN, RN, CEN. “We were honored to welcome 16 new AEN Fellows this year at Emergency Nursing 2017.”
The 2017 AEN inductees are:
• Kay-Ella Bleecher, MSN, RN, CEN, CRNP, AP-C, PHRN
• Deena Brecher, MSN, RN, ACNS-BC, CEN, CPEN
• Alicia Dean, MSN, CNS, APRN
• Christina Dellinger, BSN, RN
• Janis Farnholtz Provinse, MS, RN, CNS, CEN, TCRN
• Kristie Gallagher, MSN, RN, EMT-P, CEN, TCRN, EMS-I
• Melanie Gibbons Hallman, DNP, CRNP, CEN, FNP-BC, ACNP-BC, TCRN
• JoAnn Lazarus, MSN, RN, CEN
• Annabelle May, BSN, RN
• Timothy Murphy, MSN, RN, ACNP-BC, CEN, TCRN
• Bruce Olson, MSN, RN, PHN, CEN
• Matthew F. Powers, MS, BSN, RN, MICP, CEN
• Kathleen Sanders Jordan, DNP, MS, RN, FNP-BC, ENP-BC, ENP-C, SANE-P
• Dawn M. Specht, PhD, MSN, RN, APN, CEN, CPEN, CCRN, CCNS, AGACNP-BC
• Sharon Vanairsdale, MS, APRN, ACNS-BC, NP-C, CEN
• Mary Zaleski, DNP, RN, CEN
The AEN Fellows were inducted at Emergency Nursing 2017 in St. Louis on Saturday, Sept. 16.