Six new videos designed to assist your advocacy efforts.
ENA has partnered with the Congressional Management Foundation to create a series of six educational videos designed to help you most effectively communicate with your Members of Congress. These short videos provide tips and best practices for ensuring you most effectively communicate ENA’s legislative priorities.
The six videos are:
- Congress 101 – An Insider View of Capitol Hill
- School House Crock – How a Bill Really Becomes Law
- Getting Past Gatekeepers: Congressional Scheduler’s Advice for Meeting Requests
- What to Expect When Meeting with a Member of Congress and Staff
- What Congress is looking for in Constituent Communications
- Strategies to Influence Undecided Lawmakers