Day on the Hill registration is now closed as the event has reached capacity.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
Day on the Hill is your chance to tell your elected officials your story about the critical, life-altering issues you face every day.
Don’t believe your voice makes a difference? Thirty-six days after our nurses advocated for mental health at Day on the Hill 2015, a comprehensive, bipartisan bill was introduced in the House. Your voices were heard. They helped give the bill life.
No experience in government advocacy? No problem. We provide training!
The two-day event features:
- A training session with a congressional messaging expert on how to most effectively message ENA’s legislative requests
- Specific information about ENA’s congressional requests so ENA members can speak knowledgeably about these issues
- An opportunity to meet with congressional leaders on Capitol Hill to discuss how they can positively influence the future of emergency nursing
- A Tuesday evening educational/networking event, an ENA public board meeting, and Town Hall
Day on the Hill 2016 Agenda
Monday, May 9, 2016
- 4:00 - 7:00 pm Attendee Check-In
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- 7:30 am - 1:00 pm Attendee Check-In
- 8:00 - 11:00 am ENA Board of Directors Meeting and Town Hall Meeting
- 1:00 - 5:00 pm Advocacy Training and Briefings
- 6:30 - 8:00 pm Dinner/Educational Event
Hosted by Stryker Corporation
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Congressional Meetings on Capitol Hill
Hotel and Travel
Click here for hotel and travel information..