About the ENA Foundation
The mission of the ENA Foundation is to provide educational scholarships and research grants in the discipline of emergency nursing.
The purpose of ENA Foundation is to enhance emergency health care services to the public by achieving the following goals:
- Promoting emergency nursing through research and education.
- Enhancing professional development through research.
- Providing a means for the education of health care professionals in the care and treatment of emergency patients.
- Educating the general public on emergency related subjects.
- Providing research grants and educational scholarships.
Recognizing the importance of ongoing education and research opportunities in emergency nursing, ENA responded with the establishment of the Foundation. The funding available is a direct result of contributions made by emergency nurses, ENA State Councils and Chapters, corporations, and friends of emergency nursing. Your tax-deductible contribution is welcomed. To make your contribution, go to "Foundation" and click on "Online Contribution."
ENA Foundation Bylaws - Revised February 2008
Gift Acceptance Policy
2011 Annual Report
For more information about the ENA Foundation, please contact us at 847-460-4100 or by e-mail at Foundation@ena.org.
ENA Foundation: 915 Lee Street, Des Plaines, IL 60016