Meet with industry-leading vendors about life-saving technology and services!
Meet our Exhibitors
Click here for a complete list of our 2022 exhibitors. Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring an event at Emergency Nursing 2022? Click here to sign up.
Emergency Nursing 2022 attendees can expect to learn about the latest products and services from exhibiting companies in the following categories:
|Apparel (Uniforms/Socks/Shoes)||Consulting/ED Design||Educational Provider||Health care Research||Insurance|
|Lifestyle||Medical Device||Medical Supplies||Nurse Health & Wellness||Pharmaceuticals|
|Professional Affiliation||Promotional Products||Publications||Recruitment/Staffing||Software/Technology|
Emergency Nursing 2022 attendees can expect dynamic education throughout these Experience Hall pavilions:
- ENA Experience - Stop by for all your ENA essentials including membership, education, publications, the ENA Foundation, career development opportunities and exclusive conference merchandise and products
- ePosters - Meet with presenters to discuss their projects, findings, and opportunities to improve practice in your facility
- DisastER - Attendees can expect not one but two helicopters this year as well as a fixed-wing fuselage and ambulance that can be toured. Also included in the DisastER area are 12 different sessions presented by transport professionals on topics ranging
from how to become a transport nurse, pediatric assessment, managing difficult airways to chest tube management, managing aortic emergencies and more
- Industry Symposia- Don't miss additional partner education to bring back to your ED
- IGALMITM - Now Approved
- IGALMITM(dexmedetomidine) is the first and only sublingual film for the acute treatment of agitation associated with schizophrenia or bipolar I or II disorder in adults. The safety and effectiveness of IGALMI have not been established
beyond 24 hours from the first dose. (presented by BioXcel Therapeutics)
- Insights & Innovations and Learning Bites - Bite-sized opportunities to learn from the leading companies in the field.
- Preventable Diabetes Related Emergencies: Can Real-Time CGM Help? Diabetes emergencies, including severe hypoglycemia and DKA, can be life threatening, resulting in the need for emergency care. What if technology could empower people to better
manage their diabetes and reduce hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia? Let us introduce real-time continuous glucose monitoring shown to reduce hospitalizations for DKA and severe hypoglycemia. (Insights & Innovations presented by Dexcom)
- Fast Track Approach to Head Injury Triage BrainScope's breakthrough decision-support technology aids in quickly ruling out intracranial hemorrhaging and the need for a CT, as well as assessing the likelihood of a concussion. For mild head
injury patients, the standard care path often includes a head CT and a subjective concussion assessment. Even triaged to fast track, these patients can experience long lengths of stay. Learn how this intuitive technology can seamlessly
integrate into patient care, improving the patient and nurse experience. (Learning Bites presented by BrainScope)
- Professional Boundaries: A Path to Sustainable Nursing With the continuation of the nursing crisis, how do we provide quality care for patients and create sustainability in the profession? Setting professional boundaries and getting back to
the basics of nursing can be the difference between burnout and restoring joy in your profession. Cara Lunsford's dynamic storytelling of real nurses rekindling their passion and setting boundaries, in the midst of a pandemic, will inspire
you to take action and transform the industry in which you serve. (Learning Bites presented by Relias)
- Learning Labs for hands-on learning opportunities
- SIM Wars - Come cheer on emergency nurse teams from around the world as they compete in managing a simulated patient. Teams will be evaluated on their clinical management, teamwork, and communication. Experience how simulation can be an essential part of your organization’s training program.
NEW Experience Hall Education
EN Skills Around the World – Don’t miss this fun filled, informative skills session in the Experience Hall. This exotic tour of the ED world is intended for the novice nurse, the nurse who wants to up their game and the experienced
ED rock star who wants to sail, fly and journey through the experience of a lifetime.
You can also discover a new frontier in emergency nursing – Advanced Practice. Explore your role as an RN assisting with APRN skills, or if you are an APRN, practice essential procedures commonly performed in the emergency care
Participants can earn "travel miles" that can be exchanged for fun ENA swag!
Experience Hall Hours & Map*
Saturday, October 1: 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 2: 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (programming ends at 3 p.m.)
*Subject to Change
Click here for the Interactive Experience Hall Map!