Virtual Xperience Hall
Meet, engage and connect with industry-leading vendors about life-saving technology and services!
Meet our Sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor, click here.
Thank you to our sponsors for their support of Emergency Nursing 2021.
Meet our Exhibitors
Click here for a complete list of our 2021 exhibitors.
Emergency Nursing 2021 attendees can expect to learn about the latest products and services from more than 100 exhibiting companies in the following categories:
|Apparel (Uniforms/Socks/Shoes)||Consulting/ED Design||Educational Provider||Health care Research||Insurance|
|Lifestyle||Medical Device||Medical Supplies||Nurse Health & Wellness||Pharmaceuticals|
|Professional Affiliation||Promotional Products||Publications||Recruitment/Staffing||Software/Technology|
Interested in becoming an exhibitor, click here.
Specialty Virtual Pavilions
In addition to more than 100 exhibiting companies, EN21 attendees can expect to Xperience education and engagement throughout the event:
- The Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association hosts an interactive learning center focused on flight and ground transportation nursing. Ignite your curiosity for transport nursing, pediatrics and more. Sponsored by Stryker .
- ENA Experience
- Be sure to stop by for virtual education demos, practice resources information, exclusive membership discounts and publications information.
- Explore the latest in emergency nursing research in a virtual setting. View the digital poster gallery in the app, spark up a discussion in a networking chat room or make an appointment to speak with the researchers.
- Health & Wellness
- Get the juices flowing with mental and physical fitness activities. Start your morning with the Zoom into Zumba class or catch your breath with a bit of mindfulness in the afternoon to rejuvenate you for the rest of the day.
- Insights & Innovations
- Explore the thought leadership and latest product and service solutions from ENA’s trusted health care partners including:
- Multidisciplinary Snakebite Expert Panel (presented by BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals)
- Patient Safety in the Emergency Department (presented by Stryker)
- Neurological Emergencies and Pathways for Successful Outcomes (presented by BrainScope)
- FirstNet for Health Care: Connect to Protect Your Community (presented by FirstNet Built by AT&T)
- Tackling the Next Pediatric Mental Health Crisis Through Innovation: Creating Calming Environments in the Emergency Department (presented by Philips)
- The Standard of Care for the Reversal of anticoagulants in Hospitalized Patients with Life-Threatening or Uncontrolled Bleeding (presented by [Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. logo])
- Industry Symposia
- New in 2021, EN21 attendees can learn from our partners during sponsored Industry Symposia including sessions presented by Stryker and Abbot Point of Care, respectively, and tune into Spotlight on Acute Agitation Associated with Schizophrenia
and Bipolar Disorders: What Can Be Improved? presented by BioXcel Therapeutics.
Gifts, Games and Giveaways
- ENA Foundation 30th Anniversary Virtual Silent Auction – Commemorate the ENA Foundation's 30 Years of Impact with a new giving opportunity. Place your bid on packages that include jewelry and accessories, wines and whiskeys, artisan craftwork, unique experiences and even high-end tech gadgets. Proceeds will benefit the Foundation. Auction ends Sept. 24 at 4 p.m. Central time. Place a Bid here
- EN21 Swapcard Gamification – Our exhibitors are a very important part of the Emergency Nursing 2021 experience, and we want you to visit them! To encourage this, we are giving away prizes to attendees who request meetings with sponsoring exhibitors or attend exhibitor activities and sessions! Participation earns you entry into the drawing for prizes! ENA will select 10 lucky winners to receive up to $250 in prizes!
- ENA University – View virtual demos of ENA’s new center of excellence for ED nursing education. Review the dynamic platform, new career-centered pathways and residency program, new Industry Learning Lab and more. Each day of conference, attendees who view a demo will be entered to win a $50 gift card!
Be sure to check back for updates and potential content changes in the programming.