Virtual Xperience Hall
Set meetings to engage and connect with industry-leading vendors about life-saving technology and services!
Please note: by entering the virtual booth of an exhibitor or sponsor constitutes your permission and consent for that booth owner to contact you. Any booth visit or scheduled meeting provides access to your profile and contact information.
Meet our Sponsors
Thank you to our sponsors for their support of Emergency Nursing 2021.
Meet our Exhibitors
Click here for a complete list of our 2021 exhibitors.
Emergency Nursing 2021 attendees can expect to learn about the latest products and services from close to 100 exhibiting companies in the following categories:
|Apparel (Uniforms/Socks/Shoes)||Consulting/ED Design||Educational Provider||Health care Research||Insurance|
|Lifestyle||Medical Device||Medical Supplies||Nurse Health & Wellness||Pharmaceuticals|
|Professional Affiliation||Promotional Products||Publications||Recruitment/Staffing||Software/Technology|
Xperience Hall Learning
In addition to close to 100 exhibiting companies, EN21 attendees can continue to Xperience education and engagement through the event platform:
- ENA Experience
- Be sure to stop by for virtual education demos, practice resources information, exclusive membership discounts and publications information.
- The Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association hosts an interactive learning center focused on flight and ground transportation nursing. Ignite your curiosity for transport nursing, pediatrics and more. Sponsored by Stryker .
- Insights & Innovations
- Explore the thought leadership and latest product and service solutions from ENA’s trusted health care partners including:
- Wrong Side of the Fang (presented by BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals)
- Innovation in the Emergency Department (presented by Stryker)
- FirstNet for Health Care: Connect to Protect Your Community (presented by FirstNet Built by AT&T)
- Tackling the Next Pediatric Mental Health Crisis Through Innovation: Creating Calming Environments in the Emergency Department (presented by Philips)
- Industry Symposia
- New in 2021, EN21 attendees can learn from our partners during sponsored Industry Symposia sessions
- The Cutting Edge of Brain Injury Evaluation in the ED: Using Biomarkers for objective assessment of suspected mild traumatic brain injury (presented by Abbot Point of Care)
- Spotlight on Acute Agitation Associated with Schizophreniaand Bipolar Disorders: What Can Be Improved? (presented by BioXcel Therapeutics.)
- Learning Bites
- Don’t miss additional partner education to bring back to your ED:
- Non-convulsive Seizures and the Need for Rapid Brain Monitoring in the Emergency Department (presented by Ceribell)
- Keys to Learning and Retention (presented by Elsevier)
- Explore the latest in emergency nursing research in a virtual setting. View the digital poster gallery in the app, spark up a discussion via chat or make an appointment to speak with the researchers.
- Health & Wellness
- Get the juices flowing with mental and physical fitness activities. Start your morning with the Zoom into Zumba class or catch your breath with a bit of mindfulness in the afternoon to rejuvenate you for the rest of the day.
Gifts, Games and Giveaways
- ENA Foundation 30th Anniversary Virtual Silent Auction – The silent auction bidding has closed. Attendees were able to commemorate the ENA Foundation's 30 Years of Impact with a new giving opportunity by bidding on packages that included jewelry
and accessories, wines and whiskeys, artisan craftwork, unique experiences and even high-end tech gadgets. Proceeds will benefit the Foundation. Many thanks and congrats to the highest bidders. Click to see the final list of winners and packages
- EN21 Swapcard Gamification – Our exhibitors are a very important part of the Emergency Nursing 2021 experience, and we want you to visit them! To encourage this, we gave away prizes to attendees who requested meetings with sponsoring exhibitors
or attend exhibitor activities and sessions! Participation earned you entry into a drawing for prizes! ENA selected 15 lucky winners to receive up to $250 in prizes prizes including Apple Airpod Pros, a Theragun Mini, gift cards and more!
- ENA University – View virtual demos of ENA’s new center of excellence for ED nursing education. Review the dynamic platform, new career-centered pathways and residency program, new Industry Learning Lab and more. Each day of conference,
attendees who viewed a demo were entered to win a $50 gift card!
Be sure to check back for updates and potential content changes in the programming.