1. Who would benefit from taking this course?
This course is intended for nurses who hold current TNCC verification cards and who want to renew their verification by studying on their own, spending only one day instead of two in the classroom setting.
2. How do nurses prepare for the TNCC 1-Day Renewal verification testing on their own?
The one-day course is designed for nurses who already have verification and so will be familiar with the elements of the class and the testing procedures. Nurses will have advance access to all of the TNCC Seventh Edition Provider Course learning material, including the 24-chapter comprehensive manual, the five interactive online learning modules, and the online video demonstrating
3. How is the one-day renewal course different from the two-day course?
The TNCC 1-Day Renewal course begins with a hands-on review of the trauma nursing process, airway and ventilation, and trauma interventions skill stations with expert instructors. Nurses then go directly into the skill station testing and the written TNCC exam. Course completion requirements are the same as the two-day provider course. Successful completion of the renewal course requires a
4. Who can I contact for more information about TNCC 1-Day Renewal courses offered in my area?
Please click here to locate a course in your area. Check back often, as courses are added on a regular basis. If you don’t see a TNCC 1-Day Renewal course listed, contact your local TNCC Course Director.
5. Are contact hours awarded?
Yes, all attendees will be awarded a contact hour certificate.
6. If I have a question regarding the clinical content of the course, who should I contact?
For questions regarding clinical content, nurses can contact ENA’s education team at email@example.com or 847.460.4123, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, CT.