Geriatric Emergency Nursing Education Course (GENE)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can take GENE?
While the course is written primarily for emergency nurses, the material can be applied to all health care professionals who work with older adults.
- How many contact hours are available?
Completion of this program will provide 15.21 contact hours of CNE. You will need to view all 17 modules, successfully complete a post-test, and submit the course evaluation. You may start and stop the modules at any time.
- How do I register for GENE?
- Can I register a group for the course?
Yes, group purchases are available online.
- Can several people take the course together?
No, this is an individual, online learning program designed for people to learn at their own pace.
- Once I have purchased GENE, how long do I have to complete the course?
Credit will be available through December 2017. Learners will have unlimited access to the modules during that time.
- I have a question regarding clinical content of the course. Who should I contact?
Please email email@example.com.
- Who should I contact for questions regarding registration?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions regarding GENE.
- What are the system requirements?
Flash Player 10 or later, which is compatible with most browsers. You will also need Adobe Reader.
- How much does it cost to purchase GENE?
Individual Pricing: member $200/non-member $250
For group pricing information, please contact us at email@example.com or 847.460.2631.