1. Who can take GENE?
While the course is written primarily for emergency nurses, the material can be applied to all health care professionals who work with older adults.
2. How many contact hours are available?
Completion of this program will provide 15.21 contact hours of CNE. You will need to view all 17 modules, successfully complete a post-test, and submit the course evaluation. You may start and stop the modules at any time.
3. How do I register for GENE?
Click here to register for GENE.
4. Can I register a group for the course?
Yes, group purchases are available online.
5. Can several people take the course together?
No, this is an individual, online learning program designed for people to learn at their own pace.
6. Once I have purchased GENE, how long do I have to complete the course?
Credit will be available through December 2017. Learners will have unlimited access to the modules during that time.
7. I have a question regarding clinical content of the course. Who should I contact?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Who should I contact for questions regarding registration?
Please email email@example.com for all questions regarding GENE.
9. What are the system requirements?
Flash Player 10 or later, which is compatible with most browsers. You will also need Adobe Reader.
10. How much does it cost to purchase GENE?
Individual Pricing: member $200/non-member $250