How to Register For and Complete an eLearning Course
Continuing education —via ENA’s evidence-based interactive courses and video presentations — is the surest way to sharpen your skills, increase your knowledge, and grow your nursing career. And ENA’s easy-to-use Learning Management System (LMS) helps you manage your continuing education.
Signing up for your first eLearning course establishes your personal learning page, where you’ll find the tools to track your accomplishments. If you have already signed up for an ENA online course offering, you can go straight to your personal learning page.
- Log in to your ENA account.
Don’t have an account? Click on “Create an Account” and fill in the required information.
- Select "LEARN" at the top of the ENA homepage to access the course catalogue.
- Add the Free CE course(s) you want to register for to your shopping cart by selecting "Add to Cart."
- Click “Submit Order.”
You will not be asked for payment information.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Click "Add to Cart and Check-Out."
- Confirm your information and select "Continue."
- Review your order and click "Check-Out"
- Select "Submit Order."
Notice the balance is zero, you will not be asked for payment information.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Select "Go to Your Online Courses," to begin your Free CE coursework.
- Forgot your password? Please click "Forgot your password?" to have it reset.
- Trouble logging in? Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone: 847.460.4121.
- Not a member? Join ENA! Call 800.900.9659.