1. Who would benefit from taking ENA’s CEN Online Review?
The course is designed for experienced emergency nurses who have a recommended minimum of two years of ED experience, CENs who need to recertify, or emergency nurses who want to improve their score. Emergency departments seeking Lantern Award recognition or hospitals seeking Magnet designation will find that a higher percentage of certified nurses will make their application more attractive.
2. How many contact hours are available?
There are 15 contact hours for completing all 12 modules.
3. What distinguishes ENA’s CEN Online Review from other CEN review courses?
ENA’s CEN Online Review was developed by a team of ENA members and emergency nursing experts who are all certified and practicing in emergency care. Their collective expertise represents the best in current, evidence-based practice.
4. What’s new with this version of ENA’s CEN Online Review?
This latest edition of ENA’s CEN Online Review has many enhancements, including a mobile-friendly platform, interactive learning with guided videos to facilitate self-paced learning, immediate answers and rationales to multiple choice questions, more than 200 pages of downloadable review handouts, and more.
5. Will I still be able to use ENA’s new CEN Online Review if I purchased the original?
If you purchased CEN Online review before Jan.1, 2016, your current license and materials expired on Jan. 31, 2017 and you are encouraged to buy the 2nd edition. If you purchased CEN Online review after Jan. 1, 2016, your current license and materials also expired on Jan. 31, 2017; however, any unassigned licenses will automatically upgrade to the new edition.
6. Once I have purchased ENA’s CEN Online Review, how long do I have to complete the course?
Credit will be available through August 2019. You will have unlimited access to the modules during that time.
7. Does ENA’s CEN Online Review offer additional classroom seminars?
ENA’s CEN Online Review is an online product only. However, we encourage you to reach out and seek advice from fellow CEN Online Review learners either on ENA’s CEN Online Review Facebook page or on ENA Connect, ENA’s new online community for ENA members, where you can engage with colleagues on any issue, including professional development and continuing education.
8. Who can I contact for assistance with registration or technical issues when taking the online course?
For registration and/or technical issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847.460.4073. For questions regarding clinical content, contact ENA’s education team at email@example.com or 847.460.4123, M–F between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, CST.
9. What are the system requirements?
This course requires Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later, which is compatible with most browsers. Adobe Reader is also required. Please note while CEN Online Review is mobile and tablet friendly, there is no mobile app available for downloading.
10. How much does it cost to purchase ENA’s CEN Online Review?
Individual Pricing: $160 members/$200 non-members
Group Pricing: $1,000 for 10-pack of licenses
For information about group purchase prices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-460-2631.