1. Who would benefit from taking ADVANTICE™?
Advantice is designed to address the unique needs of advanced practice nurses working in the emergency care setting.
2. How many contact hours are available?
1 contact hour for Basic Chest X-ray
1.6 contact hours for Suturing Techniques
3. How do I register for ADVANTICE?
4. Once I have purchased ADVANTICE, how long do I have to complete the course?
Basic Chest X-ray will be available through October 1, 2018. Suturing Techniques will be available through March 27, 2020. You will have unlimited access to the modules during that time.
5. Who can I contact for assistance?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847.460.2631, Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. CST.
6. What are the system requirements?
This course requires Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later, which is compatible with most browsers. Adobe Reader is also required. Please note while Advantice is mobile and tablet friendly, there is no mobile app available for downloading.
7. How much does it cost to purchase ADVANTICE?
Basic Chest X-ray: $32 member/$40 non-member
Suturing Techniques: $44 member/$55 non-member
Suturing Kit: $38 member/non-member