Time to renew? More options to learn!
Manage your time your way
In addition to our 2-day instructor-guided learning experience, ENA is pleased to bring back our popular
TNCC 1-Day Renewal course for nurses with a current TNCC verification. Designed for independent learning, ENA's Trauma Nursing Core Course 1-Day Renewal is built around robust self-guided study materials that help you prepare for successful completion of the renewal.
Self-study Materials Provided
In advance of your scheduled in-person course, you’ll receive:
- Supplemental study guide to help reinforce learning
- Features and Updates in the Seventh Edition, including Skill
- 24-chapter comprehensive manual
- Five interactive online learning modules
- Online video demonstrating Trauma Nursing Process
- Practice written exam
1-day In-person Course Includes:
- Hands-on review with expert instructors
- Skill station testing
- Written TNCC exam
- 4-year verification upon successful completion
- Contact hours available
Find a TNCC 1-Day Renewal Course
Check back regularly, more courses are being added.
Features in the TNCC Seventh Edition
- Hands-on skills training in: Removing infant from car seat;
Tourniquets; Pelvic binding
- Emerging technology of adult intraosseous devices
- New chapters on special populations, including bariatric,
interpersonal violence victims
- Increased emphasis on identifying and controlling external
and internal hemorrhage
- Many additional topics
Evaluation, Verification, and Contact Hours
Successful completion of the renewal course requires 80% or greater on the multiple choice exam and 70% or greater on the skill station evaluation.
All attendees will be awarded a contact hour certificate.
The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The Emergency Nurses Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #2322.