ENA’s CEN Online Review course helps experienced registered nurses prepare for the Certified Emergency Nursing (CEN®) exam administered by the Board of Certification of Emergency Nursing (BCEN®). Learners will review the most current clinical information and best practices in emergency nursing — understanding patient assessments, describing various patient presentations, and listing necessary interventions in emergency care. ENA’s new CEN Online Review is developed by practicing certified emergency nurses who are experts in emergency nursing education.
- First-time exam takers
- CENs who want to recertify
- Nurses who want to improve scores
- Nursing staff at facilities seeking Magnet or Lantern recognition
Designed in a flexible format, ENA’s CEN Online Review gives learners complete control over the pace and location of the online study experience. Some features include:
- Materials based on 2016 BCEN exam blueprint
- 12 interactive modules with guided video
- 200+ pages of downloadable review handouts
- 15 contact hours
- Practice pre-test and post-test plus multiple choice questions with rationales
- Mobile-friendly platform allows accessibility anytime, anywhere
- BONUS – Test preparation strategy module
Take a sneak peek at what
ENA’s CEN Online Review
has to offer.
Set your own pace. Learn where and when you want.
Advance your career.
For group pricing or more information please contact:
email@example.com or 847.460.2631
The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The Emergency Nurses Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #2322.
CEN/BCEN are registered trademarks of the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing, and this trademark owner does not sponsor, endorse, or support the Emergency Nurses Association in any manner.