Member Price: $25.00 / Non-Member Price: $31.25 - Add to Cart for Savings to be Applied!
Adult and Pediatric Course Spanish Version. A valid and reliable five-level Emergency Department triage system. This online course helps you and your Emergency Department colleagues to further understand the ESI program, better identify patients who should be seen first while prioritizing the care of patients with less emergent conditions. A well-implemented ESI program will help hospital ED’s rapidly identify patients in need of immediate attention and train you and your colleagues in swift decision-making skills resulting in improved patient outcomes.
To purchase the ESI Spanish course, please follow the following steps:
- Responsive Design can be utilized on multiple devices
- Downloadable PDF’s and handouts
- Interactive modules
- Pre-test and post-test with rationales
- A post-test
- Can be completed in 2 ½ - 4 ½ hours based on triage experience
- Certificate of completion
- First, create a free ENA account or login to your pre-existing ENA account.
- Return to this page once logged in and click the "add to cart" button and follow the checkout process steps. Please be sure to insert the same email address on the order as your ENA account information.
- You will receive an invoice upon purchase completion.
- Once payment is received (we accept credit card, wire) we will send you a confirmation email with your access link to the course.
Windows: Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version)
HTML5 Windows: Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version)
Mobile: Safari (latest version) in Apple, Google Chrome (latest version) in Android