Member Price: $25.00 / Non-Member Price: $31.25 - Add to Cart for Savings to be Applied!
Adult and Pediatric Course Spanish Version. ESI is a valid and reliable five-level Emergency Department triage system. This online course helps you and your Emergency Department colleagues to further understand the ESI program, better identify patients who should be seen first while prioritizing the care of patients with less emergent conditions. A well-implemented ESI program will help hospital ED’s rapidly identify patients in need of immediate attention and train you and your colleagues in swift decision-making skills resulting in improved patient outcomes.
To purchase the ESI Spanish course, please follow the following steps:
- Responsive Design can be utilized on multiple devices
- Downloadable PDF’s and handouts
- Interactive modules
- Pre-test and post-test with rationales
- A post-test
- Certificate of completion
- First, create a free ENA account or login to your pre-existing ENA account.
- Return to this page once logged in and click the "add to cart" button and follow the checkout process steps. Please be sure to insert the same email address on the order as your ENA account information.
- You will receive an invoice upon purchase completion.
- Once payment is received (we accept credit card, wire) we will send you a confirmation email with your access link to the course.
Disclaimer: If you previously purchased a course(s) through esitriage.com, you will need to repurchase the course(s) through ENA.
Disclosure: The planners of this course have no conflicts of interest. Learners will be awarded 7.0 CNE contact hours upon complete review of the course, completion of the pretest, at least five practice scenarios, 20-item post-test, and submitting an evaluation. Course expires 3/31/2023. Learners who have completed the course prior to 3/17/2021 click here to claim contact hours.
Windows: Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version)
HTML5 Windows: Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version)
Mobile: Safari (latest version) in Apple, Google Chrome (latest version) in Android
The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Provider Unit No. P0232
The Emergency Nurses Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #2322.