The Academy of Emergency Nursing is now accepting applications through February 29, 2016 at 12:00 pm CST for the 2016 class of Fellows. Applicants must submit all materials by the deadline in order to be considered for Fellowship. Partial and/or incomplete applications will not be considered. International ENA members are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Please view the required criteria and application tips before beginning the application process.
- Submit one application:
- Email current curriculum vitae to email@example.com
- Submit letters of recommendation here
- Two or three letters are required depending on which application you submit
- Click here for Sample Letters of Recommendation
- Pay $100 application fee at the time of application submission
- Payment by check or money order may be sent to:
Emergency Nurses Association
c/o Academy of Emergency Nursing
915 Lee St.
Des Plaines, IL 60016-6569
$100 Application Fee due with the application by February 29, 2016 at 12:00 pm CST
$100 Induction Fee due with the acceptance letter
$100 Annual AEN Dues (separate from ENA membership dues)
- Applications are reviewed by the AEN Board of Directors and scored based on pre-determined criteria. Fellowship consideration is only based on the applicant’s application, CV, and letters of recommendation; no additional information is considered.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email from AEN once the application has been successfully completed
- Members of the ENA Board of Directors and ENA employees are ineligible for admission to the Academy and cannot write letters of recommendation
- AEN Fellows considering running for the AEN Board may not write letters of recommendation for Fellow candidates
- Admission to the Academy is contingent upon the candidate’s attendance at the Awards Gala during Emergency Nursing 2016 September 17, 2016 in Los Angeles
- Failure to submit all the required materials by the application deadline disqualifies the applicant and the partial submission will not be reviewed by the AEN Board. The applicant will be notified and the $100 application fee will not be processed.
- Applicants will be notified in April of the AEN Board’s decision. All decisions are final and no explanation of decisions will be provided to applicants or sponsors.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.