Please view the required criteria and application tips before beginning the application process.
$100 Application Fee. You will be billed once your application is received.
$100 Induction Fee due with the acceptance letter
$100 Annual AEN Dues (separate from ENA membership dues)
- Applications are reviewed by the AEN Board of Directors and scored based on pre-determined criteria. Fellowship consideration is only based on the applicant’s application, CV, and letters of recommendation; no additional information is considered.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email from AEN once the application has been successfully completed
- Members of the ENA Board of Directors and ENA employees are ineligible for admission to the Academy and cannot write letters of recommendation
- AEN Fellows considering running for the AEN Board may not write letters of recommendation for Fellow candidates
- Failure to submit all the required materials by the application deadline disqualifies the applicant and the partial submission will not be reviewed by the AEN Board. The applicant will be notified and the $100 application fee will not be processed.
- Applicants will be notified in March of the AEN Board’s decision. All decisions are final and no explanation of decisions will be provided to applicants or sponsors.