The updated and improved third edition provides a comprehensive review of family presence during invasive procedures and / or resuscitation in the emergency department. This authoritative resource is a complete kit with all the tools to help you develop and implement a family presence program, including:
- Comprehensive current review of family presence literature
- Processes and guidelines to establish a family presence program
- Instructions for implementation and evaluation of your family presence program
- Guidelines for educating your staff on the option of family presence
- Assessment and survey tools
- Scripts to assist staff when working with families
- Case studies
- Instructional CD presentation with script.
Prepare your staff with a solid family presence program.
Members' Price: $45.00
Non-Members' Price: $65.00
Not a member? Join ENA