What does Safe Practice, Safe Care mean to you?
Join the Faculty for 2014 Annual Conference
Indianapolis, Indiana will be host to the 2014 Annual Conference, October 7-11, 2014. The selection process is about to begin and individuals interested in joining the faculty are encouraged to submit course proposals before the deadline – Friday, October 25 2013. Faculty chosen to present will receive conference registration, airfare, and a reimbursement of hotel and meal expenses in accordance with ENA policies.
Share your knowledge and experience on topics dealing with
- Collaborative care and multi-disciplinary care models/team building
- Safe practice/safe care
- Special populations (pediatrics, geriatrics, critical access, marginalized populations)
- Research/evidence based practice
- Advance practice education
- Personal and professional development and wellness initiatives
- Performance improvement (Core measures, innovative throughput processes, communication)
- Bedside technology and informatics
- ED operations and management strategies
Annual Conference attracts international attendance, including registered emergency nurses, bedside clinicians, advanced practice nurses, trauma coordinators, managers, administrators, medical directors, clinical specialists, prehospital coordinators, and educators.
A variety of learning formats are presented at Annual Conference:
- Standard Concurrent: 75 minutes.
- Fast Tracks: 30-minute sessions allowing the faculty to provide a factual, rapid paced presentation that provides the attendee with the latest, need to know, cutting edge information. Faculty wishing to present these brief content driven sessions should convey their ability to do so through their content outline. These sessions should differ in scope from traditional concurrent presentations.
Faculty are encouraged to present two separate topics or be prepared to repeat their lecture(s). Courses requiring multiple faculty are discouraged unless a convincing need can be demonstrated in the proposal. Submitting a course proposal does not guarantee acceptance. Course proposals are peer-reviewed based on clarity of the course description, objectives, and content outline, creativity of proposed presentation, its significance to emergency nursing, and the speaker’s presentation skills and history. Incomplete proposals will not be accepted. Formal notification of selection will occur approximately 90 days after submission deadline date.
Please contact ENA Conference Services Department at AnnualConference@ena.org or by calling 800/900-9659 ext. 4117 if you have any questions regarding the submission process. Proposals must be electronically submitted to AnnualConference@ena.org by the submission deadline of Friday, October 25, 2013.