Check out what's new
in the ENA Exhibit Hall!
I am thrilled to welcome you to the Leadership Conference 2013 Exhibit Hall in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where so many new products and experiences await. You will find new ENA events, information and trends sprinkled among the 112 companies showcasing the latest emergency care products and services. Here is a quick guide to exploring the most sought-after services and products that could take your emergency department to the next level.
Convention Center – Exhibit Hall A
Visit Exhibit Hall A for the following areas of interest:
- NEW: ENA Reception Featuring Ignite® Sessions (Watch the video.)
- ENA Exhibit Hall, with 112 emergency care product and service providers
- ENA Pavilion, with resources and answers to all your ENA member questions, in Booth 417
- The Exhibit Hall and ENA Pavilion will be open three days:
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 1, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Box lunches served 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 2, 9:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. (Box lunches served 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- IQSIP Wellness Initiatives in Booth 6
- Relaxation Station, sponsored by Hill-Rom, ENA Strategic Sponsor, in Booth 3
Convention Center – Exhibit Hall B
Plan to spend time at each of these essential ENA conference areas:
- Registration – ENA staff are here to help you check in, get your badge, tickets and ribbons and answer your conference questions.
- Marketplace Express – Browse a varied selection of books, resources and ENA products and merchandise in ENA’s specialty store.
- ENA Foundation FUN-raising – The ENA Foundation booth is the place to make a donation and support the foundation’s mission to provide educational scholarships and research grants in the discipline of emergency nursing.
- ENA Wired – This self-serve computerized system and social media area is available to all attendees.
- Career Wellness – Stop by the kiosk to see how ENA can help you shape your future.
- Poster Sessions – View nearly two dozen cutting-edge research and evidence-based practice studies conducted by your peers.
It’s all waiting for you at ENA Leadership Conference 2013. See you next week in Fort Lauderdale!
JoAnn Lazarus, MSN, RN, CEN,
2013 ENA President