The Emergency Nurses Association is issuing a call for nominations for the 2012 ENA National Awards. This is the opportunity to recognize innovators, leaders, and those who continually go above and beyond the call of duty in the emergency nursing profession.
1. Review the National Awards Criteria for each award at www.ena.org/about/nationalawards.
2. Access the Coaching Guide to help you identify how best to demonstrate your nominee’s achievements in the nomination process.
3. Complete the online Annual Award nomination form www.ena.org/about/awards in full.
4. Provide the documentation requested specific to each award category.
5. E-mail completed packets to ENA IQSIP department at AnnualAwards@ena.org. Letters should be included.
6. All nomination packets must be submitted electronically.
7. For a list of answers to common questions about the Annual Awards process review the FAQs.
· The deadline to submit completed Award nomination forms and documentation is May 1, 2012 (11:59 pm CDT). Annual Awards will be presented at the 2012 ENA Annual Conference in San Diego, California, September 11-15, 2012.
For further information, contact ENA Headquarters at AnnualAwards@ena.org or 847-460-4044.