2013 NATIONAL ELECTION
ENA BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND NOMINATIONS COMMITEE
Voting begins May 14 and closes at noon Central time June 12, 2013
The 2013 election decisions will be for:
- The 2014 ENA President-elect (who will serve as the 2015 ENA President)
- The 2014 ENA Secretary/Treasurer
- Two Directors to serve on the ENA Board of Directors (Terms: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2016). Depending upon the outcome of the elections for officers, additional director positions may be available for a term equal to the unexpired term of the vacating director.
- Four Nominations Committee members (Terms: October 2013 - September 2014).
- All ENA members are eligible to vote for one candidate each from three geographic regions and a Past ENA Board member.
- You are not limited to voting only for candidates from your geographic region.
Per the ENA Bylaws, only active national, international and senior or lifetime ENA members as of May 1, 2013, are eligible to vote in the 2013 election. Affiliate and student members do not have voting privileges.
Beginning May 14, 2013, ENA's election vendor, XXXX, will send e-mails with voting instructions to all eligible members. Due to the large number of e-mails being sent, you may receive your e-mail after May 14.
who have an e-mail address on file with the ENA national office and have not opted out of receiving ENA e-mails. This e-mail will be sent from: "ENA Election Coordinator"; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add the domain, @directvote.net to your trusted sender, safe list or white list. If you receive your e-mails at work, contact your IT department for assistance.
To ensure the validity of ballots, each member will be assigned a unique, identifying E-Signature number which will be included in the e-mail. The E-Signature number will be needed to access the online ballot.
If you have not received an electronic or paper ballot by May XXX, 2013, please contact the Executive Services office at 800/900-9659 x 4095 or email@example.com.
The results of the election will be published on the ENA Members Only website, in ENA Connection, and announced at the 2013 General Assembly at the formal installation ceremony.