ENA and the Academy of Emergency Nursing are pleased to announce the AEN candidates to be inducted during the 2013 ENA Annual Conference in Nashville, Tennessee on Saturday, September 21.
- Linda Arapian, MSN, RN, EMT-B, CEN, CPEN (Maryland)
- Susan Barnason, PhD, RN, APRN, CNS, CEN, FAHA, FAAN (Nebraska)
- Nancy Stephens Donatelli, MS, RN, CEN, NE-BC (Pennsylvania)
- Joyce Foresman-Capuzzi, MSN, RN, CCNS, EMT-P, CEN, CPEN, CPN, CTRN, CCRN, SANE-A, AFN-BC (Pennsylvania)
- Cathy Fox, RN, CEN, CPEN (Virginia)
- Lynne Gagnon, MS, BSN, RN, CPHQ, NEA-BC (Maine)
- Louise Hummel, MSN, RN, CNS, CEN (California)
- Elizabeth Nolan, MA, BSN, RN, CEN (Kentucky)
- Elda Ramirez, PhD, RN, FNP-BC, FAANP (Texas)
We extend our congratulations and appreciation to the new fellows for their outstanding contributions to emergency nursing and ENA.